I'm not a fan of going into the City Centre so online shopping really works for me. Here's some of the purchases that I made:
- I bought some clothes from Marks and Spencers and BHS. M&S and BHS both offer 2.5% cashback and so £2.36 was raised from these purchases.
- Grocery orders with Sainsbury's give a 50p contribution with every grocery order placed.
- I bought my favourite band's new CD from Play.com who gave a 1% contribution.
- Organising a courier delivery from Parcel2Go offered a £2 cashback to new customers
- Littlewoods catalogue company awarded £1.20 for spending £30 on clothes.
- An assortment of nominal eBay purchases amounted to £1.50 - they offer a whopping 15% cashback!
In total, I've raised £8.30 for charity in two months by buying things that I'd have bought anyway. Although some purchases only awarded a few pence, it does all add up. Now imagine all of our Facebook and website users using this website! EasyFundraising could potentially be an excellent source of income for us. Please spread the word.... every bit really does count.
Heather Pearson - Community Fundraising Administrator
Find out more on our website